Come Soar With Us!
Although Sugarbush Soaring was closed during our 2020 season because of COVID-19 concerns, the good news on the vaccine front has allowed us to resume operations this year. Safety dictates that we slowly and carefully resume operations, so we don't expect to offer public rides until later in July. Thank you for all of your support and please come soar with us this year!
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the country to fly gliders – Vermont's Mad River Valley. At Sugarbush Soaring we offer flight instruction, scenic rides, introductory flights, and aero tows.
We're hiring! Please see our job opportunities page.
What makes Sugarbush Soaring special?
- The Warren Sugarbush airport (0B7) is one of the premier soaring locations in the US. On any given day you could experience one of the three forms of soaring lift — thermal, ridge or the famous Sugarbush Wave (or in some cases, all three!). The topography of our valley provides for a fun and unique soaring environment for pilots of all levels.
- We are a full-time operation, open for rides and lessons 7 days a week.
- We have professional, friendly, experienced staff who love to teach.
- We have a well-maintained, diverse fleet of gliders.
- We have vibrant Youth Programs supported by Flight Experience For Youth (FEFY), a 501(c)(3). Donate Now to Help Youth Soar!
First time flying into Sugarbush? Please click here for airport information.
Looking for more information about our youth soaring camps? Click here for details.