Come Soar With Us!
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the country to fly gliders – Vermont's Mad River Valley. At Sugarbush Soaring we offer flight instruction, scenic rides, rentals, introductory flights, and aero tows. We are now closed for the season, but please join us for opening day on May 18, 2019. You may view our closing dinner presentation here.
What makes Sugarbush Soaring special?
- The Warren Sugarbush airport (0B7) is one of the premier soaring locations in the US. On any given day you could experience one of the three forms of soaring lift — thermal, ridge or the famous Sugarbush Wave (or in some cases, all three!). The topography of our valley provides for a fun and unique soaring environment for pilots of all levels.
- We are a full-time operation, open for rides and lessons 7 days a week.
- We have professional, friendly, experienced staff who love to teach.
- We have a well-maintained, diverse fleet of gliders.
- We have vibrant Youth Programs supported by Flight Experience For Youth (FEFY), a 501(c)(3).
First time flying into Sugarbush? Please click here for airport information.
Looking for information on our 2019 Youth Soaring Camps? Please email email@example.com for an application.
- President's Cup Results ...