Come Soar With Us!
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the country to fly gliders – Vermont's Mad River Valley. At Sugarbush Soaring we offer flight instruction, scenic rides, rentals, introductory flights, and aero tows.
What makes Sugarbush Soaring special?
- The Warren Sugarbush airport (0B7) is one of the premier soaring locations in the US. On any given day you could experience one of the three forms of soaring lift — thermal, ridge or the famous Sugarbush Wave (or in some cases, all three!). The topography of our valley provides for a fun and unique soaring environment for pilots of all levels.
- We are a full-time operation, open for rides and lessons 7 days a week.
- We have professional, friendly, experienced staff who love to teach.
- We have a well-maintained, diverse fleet of gliders.
- We have vibrant Youth Programs supported by Flight Experience For Youth (FEFY), a 501(c)(3). Donate Now to Help Youth Soar!
Looking for a beautiful spot for breakfast or lunch? Our airport cafe is open Fri-Sun from 7:30 to 2:00. Full breakfasts are $7.50 and lunches are $9.00, including coffee, juice, soda or water. Sit outside and watch the gliders go by from our terminal building!
First time flying into Sugarbush? Please click here for airport information.
Looking for information on our 2019 Youth Soaring Camps? Our camps are full for 2019, but if you'd like learn more about our camps or hear about other ways for youth to soar with us please email email@example.com.