Sugarbush Soaring is now closed for the season. We will begin taking reservations for scenic glider rides at the end of May.
Check back here in April for further information on making a reservation.
Come Soar With Us!
Welcome to one of the most beautiful places in the country to fly gliders – Vermont's Mad River Valley! At Sugarbush Soaring we offer flight instruction, scenic rides, introductory flights, aero tows and youth programs.
What makes Sugarbush Soaring special?
- The Warren Sugarbush airport (0B7) is one of the premier soaring locations in the US. On any given day you could experience one of the three forms of soaring lift — thermal, ridge or the famous Sugarbush Wave (or in some cases, all three!). The topography of our valley provides for a fun and unique soaring environment for pilots of all levels.
- We are open for rides and lessons 5 days a week.
- We have professional, friendly, experienced staff who love to teach.
- We have a well-maintained, diverse fleet of gliders.
- We have vibrant Youth Programs supported by Flight Experience For Youth (FEFY), a 501(c)(3). Donate Now to Help Youth Soar!
First time flying into Sugarbush? Please click here for airport information.