2018 Youth Soaring Camps
If you are a young adult between the ages of 13-17 who would like to learn to fly, come and join us for our 2018 soaring camps on July 8-14, July 22-28 and August 5-11. Camp on the field at Warren-Sugarbush Airport and fly modern two-place gliders in some of the best soaring conditions in the country high above the Green Mountains. Includes ten instructional flights, ground school, all meals, a visit to Burlington Tower facilities, swimming, kayaking, and other fun activities.
The 2018 Youth Soaring Camps are now full. For an information sheet on the camps please click here. If you would like to learn more or get on the 2018 wait list email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us this summer!
- You will receive ten instructional flights
- There will be five ground school sessions
- For young adults ages 13-17
- Limited to 8 campers
- Overnight camping on the airfield
- Meals - Sunday dinner thru Saturday breakfast
- Other activities include such things as kayaking, hiking, swimming, a tour of the Burlington Airport Approach Control Facility, and dinner out and a movie.
What is required?
Maturity, an interest in aviation, a willingness to learn, and a sense of adventure. This is the real thing – our goal is to make you a sailplane pilot.
For more information, call Tom Anderson at (802) 496-2290 or email email@example.com.
Sugarbush Soaring administers a 501(c)3 charity to help support flight instruction for young people who want to learn to fly. For details, click on the link above.