Join us this summer!
- You will receive ten instructional flights
- There will be five ground school sessions
- For young adults ages 13-17
- Limited to 8 campers
- Overnight camping on the airfield
- Meals - Sunday dinner thru Saturday breakfast
- Other activities include such things as kayaking, hiking, swimming, a tour of the Burlington Airport Approach Control Facility, and dinner out and a movie.
What is required?
Maturity, an interest in aviation, a willingness to learn, and a sense of adventure. This is the real thing – our goal is to make you a sailplane pilot.
For more information, call Rick or Ginny Hanson at (802) 496-4478 or email Sugarbush Soaring.
Sugarbush Soaring administers a 501(c)3 charity to help support flight instruction for young people who want to learn to fly. For details, click on the link above.